Randstad Defence is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Procurement Officer with current/recent Defence experience to draft a range of commercial, procurement and contracting products in a Defence project in Melbourne, Victoria.
In this role you will:
- Be experienced with Procurement Methodologies & Contracting Options & Tender Development
- The Procurement Contractor shall support the procurement Manager with MILIS purchasing as well providing transactional services on ROMAN such as:
- Goods Receipt
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
- Contracts Approver
- Purchase Order Approver
- Purchasing Officer
The successful candidate will have:
- Current / recent experience in a similar role in a Defence acquisition program.
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience in the identification and mitigation of procurement and commercial risks within the Defence environment.
- Experience in preparation of procurement and commercial advice, sourcing and tender development, probity, evaluation, contract management.
The candidate must be an Australian citizen, and NV1 or Baseline security clearance is required.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please email me at email@example.com
Randstad Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message, please report it to Scam Watch at www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....