Duration of engagement : 1- 2 months, possibly 3
Location : Brisbane Office
Some of their key responsibilities:
- Identify and develop supply sources, and maintain communication with vendors on a regular basis;
- Compile and manage the various inputs from the project team members to prepare Request for Quote (RFQ);
- Manage the full procurement process from identifying required purchasing needs, coordinating tender returns, preparing recommendations through to obtaining the necessary approvals and executing the purchasing terms;
- Ensuring the full procurement process is compliant to company policies and procedures as well as any specific project requirements; and
- Preparing Procurement Plans and tracking all procurement activities for various projects
- Support projects and commercial team in project specific procurement activities and subcontracting – contract formation, negotiation, offer assessment
- Liaise with engineering, designers, operational staff, commercial, and project managers to prepare, issue, assess and award Requests for Tender / Quotation and assess
- Governance activities associated with obtaining approvals in respect of procurement packages and award.
Please note this role is an immediate start. Ideally for the 27th April. Please apply to this ad directly to be included in this order.
If you have any questions, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn and DM me.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....