Opportunity to work with an innovative global company, which is a major player within the technology industry. Work with an experienced team of procurement professionals globally, in a supportive workplace culture that will allow the successful candidate autonomy in their role combined with the freedom to make strategic improvements.
Main responsibilities include:
- Administer and manage high and low risk end-to-end procurement activities
- Collaboratively work with procurement managers and stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Assist in preparation of procurement artefacts and RFX documents, conducting tender opening, evaluations, KPI scoring and contract awards
- Analyse category spend and supplier performance
- Manage compliance and governance of vendors ensuring contractual obligations are met
- Assist in driving project completion for procurement projects in a timely manner, including commercial negotiations
To be considered for this position, please submit your most recent resume via the 'apply now' button.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....