Randstad’s procurement & contract officer specialist, Hayley Wilson, is seeking a procurement Contracts Administrator working within a well known government department.
Key responsibilities of all the roles will include:
- Providing support to the procurement Contract Managers, procurement activities.
- Administration services including the coordination of service engagements.
- Provide support to contract managers support in compiling contract & contractor performance.
- Manage and perform the contract administration and sourcing responsibilities for the project.
- Recommend system and business improvements to the administering of existing and future contracts.
- Encouraging best practice sourcing and providing advice to staff on policy, procedures, and procurement process/tools.
- Provide administration support to the team.
- Preparing contract templates and documentation.
Successful applicants will require:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Operational skills using microsoft office and microsoft excel.
- Candidates with a notice period will be considered, however you must be willing and able to work on a 6 month, or ongoing contract basis - all contracts have likelihood of extension or permanency.
For the opportunity to be considered please submit your up to date CV to Randstad's Procurement, Contracts & Supply Chain Specialist Hayley Wilson via the 'apply now' to the advert or call (08) 9320 1617 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.