Our valued client is a reputable seafood processor based in Brisbane. We are currently seeking experienced Line Leaders to join our operations on a permanent basis. Previous experience within the food industry is highly essential.
About your new role
This position is a Processing Line Leader position for a recognised Seafood Processor based in Brisbanes inner suburbs. In this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead a between 1 - 5 processing lines
- Lead a team towards operational targets (KPI's)
- Set up, operate, monitor, adjust changeover, and shut down equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) & other relevant documentation.
- Follow HSE procedures at all times
- Perform & delegate cleaning & housekeeping practices to standards in all work areas
- Participate in Continuous Improvements activities
What you will need to be successful
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous Food Packing/Manufacturing experience essential
- HACCP, GMP, and Food hygiene knowledge (HACCP and GMP certificates desirable)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Be physically fit and have the ability to undertake manual handling duties
Benefits of this role
- Full time Opportunity
- Working for reputable name in the industry
- Safety and Quality orientated culture
- Career progression
If you are interested and you have the right skill sets, please APPLY NOW and if your resume reflects the right skills required, we will get in contact with you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....