Randstad are proud to be partnering with an established Federal Government department. Their focus is to assist the community with pensioner payments and benefits. On offer is a long-term contract in the CBD that will build your exposure and career in a prominent Federal Government Agency.
- Hourly Pay Rates $36 - $39 per hour + superannuation
- Stable Full Time Hours, work close to home in the CBD
- Long-term contract with potential extensions available
Please note: For Federal Government opportunities you must be Australian Citizens and National Police Clearance will be conducted.
This APS3 administration role will see you liaising with customers responding to important information to update systems, make decisions and process benefits and payments for the Federal government Department
- Input and process sensitive information
- Analysing and interpreting information to make decisions
- Gather information and answer queries to complete and process payments and back payments
- Administration and reporting procedures
What we are looking for:
It is essential that you provide a high level of administration, treating all customers with honesty, fairness, sensitivity and empathy. You will be professional and confident to make decisions and to find outcomes for complex matters.
- Data entry skills - ability to quickly and accurately enter data into the system
- Availability to work full-time hours Monday - Friday on a long term basis
- Previous experience with processing applications and or payments
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
Why choose to apply with Randstad:
Being a contractor with Randstad gives you access to great benefits. In addition to offering three pay runs a week you will also receive:
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
- Plus more
Are you ready to secure your next customer service role? Please APPLY NOW or email Katie.Finch@Randstad.com.au. Suitable candidates are being contacted daily for registration, don't miss out!!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.