Randstad is currently Principal Policy Officers who are experienced in providing specialist expertise for policy design and can demonstrate leadership at a VPS6 level to ensure that compliance requirements and improvements are implemented for our Victorian Government client. Our partnering department is looking for someone enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge whilst making a positive difference and impact on education in Victoria, the Education State.
About your new role
As a committed team player, the Principal Policy Officer is responsible to lead the development of specialist policy analysis and advice within the TAFE Policy & Reform Unit.
What you will need to exceed
- Specialist expertise in Training and TAFE systems and policy.
- Be able to keep up-to-date with a broad range of contemporary issues
- Be able to liaise with stakeholders
- Be able to scan for links and potential implications of proposed policy options
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working a government
- Understanding of public sector entity
- Experience in leading and coaching team members
If you are currently on the search for current opportunities please email your most up to date CV to Patrick.Conlon@randstad.com.au and I will endeavour to reach out to you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....