Looking to secure short-term and long-term casual assignments as a qualified teacher? Randstad Education is an approved supplier to the Victorian Department of Education Casual Relief Teacher (CRT) panel, this means we can offer work either:
- day to day
- long term
- work in a variety of schools, YOU DECIDE how and when.
We are looking for teachers from all backgrounds including but not limited to: primary, secondary, history, stem, maths, english, science.
Why choose Randstad as your agency to work for:
We have dedicated consultants who can match you with the right opportunities that align with your career goals. Ensuring you have flexibility on where and when you work. Plus there are additional perks that we offer you when you work through us:
- Competitive pay which includes holiday loading (paid weekly)
- Long Service leave
- Discount on teaching resources
- Free learning & development opportunities to use for your yearly CRT registration requirement.
- Uber discounts
- Food discounts
- Movie discounts
Worried about us taking money from your pay?
We are a member of the RCSA, meaning we work to professional standards and don’t take any money from your pay.
To be eligible to work as a Casual Relief Teacher (CRT)
- You must have a validated Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to travel to Rockbank, Aintree, Mount Atkinson, Fieldstone, Melton and surrounding areas.
To start exploring the teacher opportunities we have available, contact us via one of the methods below:
Click APPLY and your CV will arrive with the Candidate Service Team.
Phone: 1300 360 014 (option 1)