PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER - COOLAROO
- DYNAMIC AND INNOVATIVE PRIMARY TEACHER ROLE
- TOP INDEPENDENT SCHOOL IN COOLAROO
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
About Your New Role:
Randstad Education has partnered with an independent school in Coolaroo to source a talented Primary school teacher looking to join an innovative school that fosters a true community spirit. They maintain high academic standards, smaller class sizes and a caring, inclusive and supportive community.
- This position is responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs across the school.
- The Teacher assists the Principal, to demonstrate strong support for the vision and ethos of the school.
- Teachers are supported in their role to be able to provide quality teaching in a stimulating and modern environment where everyone is valued.
Skills & Experience:
- Appropriate teaching qualifications and current VIT registration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pedagogy associated with K-6 teaching in a contemporary, collaborative learning space.
- Demonstrated skills in information and communication technologies.
- Demonstrated teaching skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners and a demonstrated capacity to team teach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the capacity to develop productive and caring relationships with students, parents and staff where the focus is on the learning and well-being of the student.
- Demonstrated high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management.
- Australian Citizen or Resident with valid work rights
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (Principal and HOD preferred)
- Ensure a safe and supportive classroom environment for all students
The benefits of working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
If this sounds like your next opportunity or you want to find out more, click Apply Now or call Randstad Education on (03) 8630 7406 or send your resume to email@example.com
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....