shaping the world of education
PRIMARY MUSIC TEACHER
- Seeking an experienced, trustworthy and engaging teacher
- Christian-based education
- Secure full time, on going employment for 2022
About the School:
The College offers a Christian education to families seeking it for their children. It boasts well resourced facilities with high quality teaching staff, excellent information and communication technologies that supports students and staff. The College is a vibrant learning community with families and the school working together to create a safe and happy environment.
- Full time, ongoing employment opportunities
- Term 1, 2022 start
- Looking for a Teacher who can also teach in another junior subject area
- Engage with a supportive faculty and school community
- Plan, prepare and deliver effective teaching and learning programs for every student (in accordance with national, state and College guidelines)
- Encouraged to review and attend professional development opportunities
- Relocation assistance available and other incentives
- Both graduates and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
- Relevant teaching qualifications and experience (minimum: Education Diploma or Education Degree in relevant curriculum area)
- QCT registration or ability to obtain prior to commencement
- Australian Citizen or Resident with valid work rights
- 2 Professional references and a pastoral reference is needed. Applicants are required to be committed to the Christian faith as per the College’s Confession of Faith (more information available upon request).
- Ability to work in/relocate to the area (Chinchilla).
- Passionate staff and experts in respective teaching areas
- Students are engaged with their education
- Christian-based education
- Classrooms are welcoming, interactive whiteboards, visible learning evident
The benefits of working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Codey.Panetta@randstad.com.au via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document (preferred). Alternatively, please call on 07 3337 5250 for a confidential discussion.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....