Our client is a national leader in the production of technology solutions, focusing on expanding their product ranges to include Communications, Security and Surveillance.
This company fosters a culture of inclusiveness that values people and the contribution they make to the efficient and effective operation of the business and its profitability.
We're seeking an experienced and highly motivated Pre Sales Support Engineer with a strong technical background to join our team. Experience within this space, as well as the Electronic Security Systems sales will be looked upon favourably. We require a person who has a passion for customer support and a can-do attitude.
This is your opportunity to become a vital member of the Melbourne team, offering job security and progression with a dynamic national Company.
The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role which will include the following duties:
- Testing and debugging of new products
- Assisting Integrators with the Commissioning and set up of Hills products
- Liaise with customers and branch staff regarding technical queries
- Presales support when required assisting the sales team
- Product demonstrations when required assisting the sales team and branches
- Provide technical data and other support material to branch staff for use with customers
- Provide assistance and handle queries from our major suppliers.
- Resolving escalated technical support cases
- Maintain current knowledge of new product developments in the market and be able to answer customer enquiries
- Log all communications and escalations in company CRM.
Who we're seeking;
- Self-motivated & work well unsupervised
- Ability to work well under pressure and the ability to manage multiple customers and priorities
- High levels of integrity and honesty with a commitment to exceptional levels of customer service and support
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experienced using Microsoft Windows based computer programs
- Security systems & associated product industry experience would be highly valued, but not essential
If you believe you fit the above criteria and desire a stable future with a progressive and highly successful operation then please forward your resume to email@example.com or call on 0419382195.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....