We have an opportunity for a Portfolio Manager (Statutory Planning) to join NSW Government for a 12 month contract!
- Based in Sydney CBD
- 12 month contracts
- $700 - $786/day + super
About the Opportunity:
The Portfolio Manager will provide a full range of statutory planning services to deliver the metro and regional renewal program. The role entails prioritising project delivery requirements, preparing due diligence reports and identifying planning approval requirements or a variety of new, upgrading or maintenance type projects. This will include:
- Establish a prioritisation system for the delivery of various new, upgrading or maintenance type projects.
- Provide planning approval pathway advice.
- Prepare Complying Development Certificate, Review Environmental Factors or Statement of
- Environmental Effects for local DAs where necessary.
- Assist project teams with Council lodgement, negotiations and post-approval matters.
About the ideal candidate:
- Qualifications in Planning, architecture or relevant degree
- Experience in state/local council with part 4, part 5 and REF’s
- Excellent stakeholder management/communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling service
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or apply below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....