Randstad/BAE Systems is looking for Pipefitters / Plumbers / Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers for an immediate start!
We have a very exciting position carrying out maintenance work on the HMAS Anzac Class Navy ships. You'll be contracting down on the water, working for a world leader in security and defence. Work for the No.1 recruitment agency for a global organisation that values its employees. Please see information on the position below!
We are looking for Pipefitters but are happy to consider Plumbers, Boilermaker and Mechanical Fitters looking to take step into Pipefitting. Ongoing training and support will be provided.
- ASAP start
- Henderson location
- 12 month fixed term contract - potential for permanent position
- 40 - 50 hours per week, up to 60 hours in busiest periods
- $44.50ph+ standard penalties + superannuation
- Repair and maintence on the ANZAC class navy frigates
- Boilermaker/Fabrication/Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Marine experience desirable
- C-Class drivers licence
- White/Blue Card
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Opportunity for a permanent position with one of the worlds leading defence contractors
- Annual, sick and personal leave accrual
- Weekly pay
- Work-life balance
- Gain experience working in the marine and defence industry
- Major discounts at supermarkets and leading retailers
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Or give us a call on 0466 747 338 for more information. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.