Randstad/BAE Systems is looking for Pipefitters / Plumbers / Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers for an immediate start!
We have a very exciting position carrying out maintenance work on the HMAS Anzac Class Navy ships. You'll be contracting down on the water, working for a world leader in security and defence. Work for the No.1 recruitment agency for a global organisation that values its employees. Please see information on the position below!
- ASAP start
- Henderson location
- 12 month fixed term contract - potential for permanent position
- 40 - 50 hours per week, up to 60 hours in busiest periods
- $44.50ph+ standard penalties + superannuation
- Repair and maintence on the ANZAC class navy frigates
- Boilermaker/Fabrication/Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Marine experience desirable
- C-Class drivers licence
- White/Blue Card
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Opportunity for a permanent position with one of the worlds leading defence contractors
- Annual, sick and personal leave accrual
- Weekly pay
- Work-life balance
- Gain experience working in the marine and defence industry
- Major discounts at supermarkets and leading retailers
Plumbers, Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers looking to take a step in to Pipefitting are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Or give us a call on 0466 747 338 for more information. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.