Randstad has a number of vacancies for Pipe Welders/Fitters across multiple disciplines (Construction, Workshop, Local Shut Downs).
Projects vary in length, from ongoing with likelihood of Permanent employment to 6 weeks to 3 months.
For Site and Shut Down work you will require;
- Competency in TIG Welding Stainless
- Confined Space and Working at Heights (highly desirable)
- White Card
- Some projects require Hep A, Hep B And Tetanus Vaccinations.
Workshop Work you will require;
- The ability to read and fabricate off Drawings
- Competency with TIG Welding Stainless Steel
To find out which opportunities might be best suited to you, please hit APPLY.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....