We are seeking experienced Pickers with LF Forklift licenses to work afternoons in Somerton.
Successful candidates will also have previous experiences in counterbalance forklift operations.
You must be able to work as a part of a team and independently in fast paced environments.
Our client requires candidates who are reliable and ideally looking for an ongoing position, this is a fantastic opportunity for full time work with a business that believes in the growth of their employees and supports succession planning people to further their careers.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured warehouse environment
- Be physically fit and healthy to lift 25 kgs repetitively
- Have high attention to detail, be fast and accurate
- Must have a current Forklift licence (LF) and experiences
- Be able to work effectively both within a team and individually
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to work hard
- Reliability is a MUST !
- Own/reliable transport
Tasks & responsibilities
- Picking/Packing slabs of beverages such as beer, wine and spirits
- Using RF scanners
- Putaways & palletising orders
- Use of electric Tuggers
- Maintaining Pick rates 165 per hour
- Driving a Counterbalance forklift
- Safety focus at all times in accordance with WHS Guidelines
- Ongoing rosters, Monday to Friday
- Afternoon 4PM starts
- $37.40 per hour
- The opportunity to work in a state of art facility
- Diverse working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- A supportive and cohesive management team
- Steady weekly rosters
If you believe this job is suitable for you please APPLY NOW!
Only applicants who have the above experience will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....