Randstad are currently seeking experienced warehouse pick packers for ongoing work for one of our clients based around the Milperra area. These roles will involve manual pick packing, so a high level of attention to detail is needed at all times to ensure accuracy. These roles provide an ongoing opportunity for proven performers with a can-do attitude.
These positions could be day or afternoon shifts Monday to Sunday and may require overtime to be worked, depending on operational needs.
- General warehousing duties
- Picking and packing different products in accordance with the pick sheets
- Experienced in using electric pallet jacks
- Experienced in using RF Scanning gun
- Ability to lift up to 15Kg product
- Working as part of a team
- Practicing safe work conduct
- General housekeeping duties and paperwork
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated previous warehouse experience
- LF Forklift Licence preferably, however not mandatory
- Confidence with accurate pick packing
- Ability to work towards and meet KPIs
- Good operational understanding of duties in the warehouse environment
- Proven reliability - we need team players who can 100% commit to the role (this will also need to be backed up by a reputable reference)
- Willingness to undertake manual handling and other duties on ground level when needed
- Be safety obsessed
If you believe you are the right person for this position and are able to start immediately, please click apply now and submit an updated resume.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....