Pick Packer Amazon Warehouse
- Work with Amazon!
- Above award rates $27.48 an hour + overtime/shift loading
- Training and ongoing work
We are looking for pick packers to work at an Amazon fulfillment centre in Moorebank. On offer, are both day and night shifts and regular work.
What we’re looking for
Experience is not required as long as you are reliable, able to follow processes and can perform the tasks below. You will be working in a warehouse / distribution environment which means you will need to be able to stand for long periods and commit to 10 hour shifts.
- Pick Packing and sorting of stock and orders
- Counting stock and maintaining an inventory log
- Using an RF scanner to pick items from shelves
- Manually loading and unloading stock (of up to 23kg in weight)
If you do have experience as a storeperson, warehouse assistant, forklift driver etc that would be an added bonus.
Why choose Randstad to apply for this position
Randstad comes with benefits from the start of your contract including discounts and offers from Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, and more
- Opportunities for continuous shifts
- Multiple pay runs, to ensure you are paid on-time
- Bring a mate - make the most of our referral program
Work with Amazon
Amazon is a company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of retail and logistics is becoming reality. Your role is key in enabling everyday deliveries for customers and being on the front line of fulfilling Amazon’s customer promise.
We are hiring casual team members to work in Amazon’s warehouses with an opportunity to become permanent members of the Amazon team.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....