Randstad is currently seeking for a capable and reliable pick packer to work for one of our clients based in the Altona area.
Our client is one leading transport and logistics company with a National footprint across Australia.
To be considered for this role you must be able to work unsupervised, be enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking with good communication skills, and the ability to keep up with physical workload.
The ideal candidate MUST possess the following
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured warehouse environment
- Be physically fit and healthy to lift 15kgs repetitively
- Have high attention to detail, be fast and accurate
- Have Receiving and Dispatch experience
- Be able to work effectively both within a team and individually
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to work hard
- Reliability is a MUST
- Own/reliable transport
Tasks & responsibilities
- Checking incoming freight against paperwork and maintain records Inbound/receiving goods identification, inspection, labeling and stock replenishing
- Ensuring all pallets (loads) are wrapped correctly are secure and optimising spaces
- Stacks materials at the specified locations on a safe manner
- Assisting with gating, strapping and closing of trucks curtains
- Work in a team and contribute to achievement of targets and quality standards
- Effective communication with team members, drivers and management
- Identify and report safety hazards
There are immediately roles available for the successful candidate to work in the Afternoon shift 2pm - 10pm + overtime available.
If you are interested in the role, please click the apply now button and submit your application.
Please note: only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the large volume of applications.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....