Our client is one of Australia's largest pharmaceutical distributors. Spanning Australia this company, supplies health, beauty and pharmaceutical products to pharmacies throughout Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania. The company puts its values first and this is evident throughout the culture onsite.
Randstad is currently looking for experienced pick packers to join our busy distribution centre in Dandenong.
Your new role:
- All pick training provided by onsite trainers
- Work in state of the art facilities
- Picking health, beauty and pharmaceutical products
- Weekly rostering
- Day shift; 4am starts - minimum 4 hour shifts plus possible overtime each day
- Afternoon shift - 3.30pm onwards
- Permanent opportunities available
- Great onsite culture
Who you are:
- You are an experienced pick packer
- You have RF scanning experience
- Voice pick experience an advantage but not necessary
- You are confident to work towards pick rate targets
- You have a positive attitude
- You value reliability, flexibility and professionalism
If you believe this is the role for you please apply now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....