Your New Company
This is an exciting temporary to a permanent opportunity to join a well regarded construction company in North Sydney who are currently working on major projects around Australia.
Your New Role
As the Personal Assistant, you responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to the two Commerical Managers and the Office Manager.
- Travel bookings, diary managment and calendar management
- Event Coordination
- Stationery orders
- Invoice management
- Data Entry
- Admin Ad hoc duties
- Put a well renowned construction company on your CV!
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive team
- North Sydney location, close to shops and transportation
- Opportunity to go from temporary to permanent
- Previous experience as a Office Manager, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Team Administrator,Team Assistant
- Construction industry experience will be highly regarded
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate MS office skills
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW, or for a confidential discussion, please email Cevina on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....