- Trade Qualified within Electrical Fitting/Mechanical Trade (Must be Australian Trade Recognised Certification)
- Having worked as Leading Hand or equivalent role within the manufacturing space or similar industry.
- Experience in or exposure to the manufacture of electrical products or transformers
- Capable of reading electrical and mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams and interpreting the component requirements.
- Having a broad understanding of supply needs and the sources
- Resolve and overcome production related issues as they occur on the shop floor.
- When required learn and assist with production tasks on the shop floor.
- Assist the Production Manager (or run in their absence) daily toolbox meetings with the Production staff.
- Assist the GM/Production Manager in the selection of workshop staff
- Assist the Production Manager with on the job training of staff
- Assist the production manager/stores staff with management of the inventory.
- Coordinate dispatch and delivery details with stores staff and freight companies
- Assist the Production Manager (or run in his absence) accurate capacity plans to ensure sales/management have accurate information to advise customers of delivery dates.
- Initiate and implement cost effective system improvements using the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- To assist with or oversee factory maintenance and minimise likelihood of breakdowns.
- Assisting with quality assurance programmes to ISO 9000 requirements
- Assist with Health & Safety management systems for the factory staff that minimises health issues and maximises productivity.
- Apply and manage safe work practices for machinery personnel and the work environment
If you feel you meet this criteria, please apply following the links below with your resume in WORD format to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....