We are partnering exclusively with Australia’s most trusted insurer, who is looking for a Performance & Reward Manager to join the organisation in a Permanent capacity. They are located in the Melbourne and Sydney CBD and would be open to candidates from both locations. It will be a combination of working in the office and from home.
This is a unique opportunity to make your mark as you will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of the businesses total rewards, performance management strategies and policies. You will join a highly collaborative HR team and be able to provide insight to support and collaborate with the broader HR team.
You will report to the Head of Performance, who is a strategic thinker who is highly respected within the business. They put a lot of trust in her team and will give you the autonomy and to run the position how you want to and welcomes new ideas. A Reward Consultant is also part of the team and they will support you with position in terms of reporting and analytics.
Key deliverables will include:
- Develop, refine and monitor remuneration strategy, policies and guidelines that ensure alignment with organisational objectives and achieve legislative compliance.
- Research evolving remuneration practices in the external marketplace and guide the Executive and Board on design and development of compensation programs
- Conduct regular benchmarking and market-related pay research to enable the organisation to remain competitive.
- Ensure all aspects of Reward, performance management and remuneration policies are focused on diversity and inclusiveness to promote accessibility and equality for all colleagues.
- Advising on and helping manage the effective delivery of Rewards activities across all aspects of compensation, incentives, performance, reward and benefits programs.
What success will look like:
The successful candidate will have considerable experience within a similar role/environment, outstanding relationship building, coaching and influencing skills. You will also have a solutions-focused approach and deal with issues and change in a proactive, positive and dynamic way.
What we are looking for as a minimum is previous experience in the performance & rewards (or similar) space. This role will suit a current performance & rewards manager as well as a performance & reward Consultant who is ready for that step up. You bring comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of compensation. If this is within financial services, that would be a plus, but absolutely not a must. We will benefit from your knowledge within remuneration and benefit design, best practice and trends. You are a strong and effective communicator and have proven to be a respected partner to your internal clients.
Please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any burning questions before applying, please call Niki Bosman for a confidential discussion on 0414 672 257. Knowing the team and the company, I would definitely encourage you to apply.
I will go through applications as soon as I receive them.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....