Randstad is currently a Performance Analyst who is experienced in project analysis and coordination as well as process improvement for our Victorian Government client. Our partnering department is looking for someone enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge whilst making a positive difference and impact on education in Victoria, the Education State.
About your new role
As a committed team player, the Performance Analyst is responsible to undertake analysis and reporting including sophisticated analysis of survey results. Undertaking analysis that supports strategic and operational decision-making and policy-setting across the wider TAFE unit.
What you will need to exceed
- Experience in project, process, and program management.Knowledge of research theory and practice including an understanding of the benefits of various research methods.
- Experience in the use of statistical and analytical software, including Excel, MS SQL, MS analysis services or SAS.
- Ability to analyse data and present key findings and messages.
- A broad understanding of tertiary education and training.
- Experience in working for a government
- Understanding of public sector entity
If you are currently on the search for current opportunities please email your most up to date CV to Patrick.Conlon@randstad.com.au and I will endeavour to reach out to you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....