Partnering with the executive leadership team and reporting into the Chief Executive Officer the Manager of People and Culture will design, develop and execute the people strategy in line with the organisation goals and objectives.
As the subject matter expert you will be responsible for the leadership of the People function and budget and all HR generalist activity across the organisation, including employee value proposition, employee relations, recruitment, learning and development, total reward and remuneration, workers health and safety and organisational design.
key accountabilities will include:
- Values - cementing and communicating core values across the organisation to create connectivity, shared sense of purpose and help position them as an employer of choice
- Talent Management; from talent attraction and acquisition, onboarding, training, succession planning and capability and leadership development.
- Manage the people side of change initiatives and deliver relevant frameworks, tools and engagement to drive change.
- Driving and championing culture, maximise employee engagement and improve business performance
- Employee and Industrial Relations
- Total Reward
- Additional HR Projects and initiatives will arise as part of a broad and all encompassing HR generalist remit.
You will be commercially astute and be able to leverage analytics and interpret data to drive positive organisational outcomes though relevant and sustainable HR practice.
skills and competencies
- A people and culture professional with broad generalist skills and proven experience in leading a function.
- Capable of building and delivering People and Culture Strategy in line business objectives
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills, ability to engage with all levels of employees, to include front line staff to executive level and across multiple lines of service offering.
- Strong talent management skills
- Evidence of leading on initiatives around culture
- Strong IR and ER understanding and strong understanding of EBAs.
- Proven leadership capability and a desire to build organisational capability in line with business needs and a transforming agenda.
- Experience in transformation and change
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Energy, drive and authenticity are essential
- Pragmatic and can see the value of simplicity at times
- Ability to work autonomously and inspire collaboration
- Relationship building and influencing, builds trust, listens and is open and honest
- Inclusive Leadership style and brand ambassador
- Committed and outcome orientated
- Change agent, creative and innovative
Experience built across blue and whitecollar environments will be advantageous, to include FMCG, agribusiness, retail wholesale, supply chain and logistics and manufacturing.
For more information, please apply or contact Melissa Khouri firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....