About our client:
Randstad is proud to be partnering with this reputable commercial service provider who is a leader in their market. Currently they are going through an exciting large scale payroll and rostering transformation project and have a newly created vacancy available for a Senior / Payroll Projects Officer to join their payroll team.
About the role:
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working as part of a medium sized payroll team, this is a unique opportunity that will see you work between the payroll team and the payroll projects team while you liaise with stakeholders across the business.
Your key duties will include:
- Assist in monitoring and the maintenance of payroll system upgrades
- Build reporting solutions as required
- Document and maintain payroll procedures
- Investigate and provide resolutions for complex payroll system issues
- Provide payroll training for staff
- Work closely with the Payroll Manager in providing support for the team during project rollout
- Assisting team with end-to-end payroll processing where required
In addition to having strong payroll knowledge and experience in project/systems roles, you have an analytical approach to your work with exceptional problem solving skills. You also have:
- Knowledge of award interpretation and implementation
- Experience with Chris21/iChris
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Solid interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills to build collaborative working relationships with members at all levels of the business
- Strong attention to detail
What’s on offer?
- Truly fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Join a social payroll team while working closely with a highly experienced payroll project team
- Inner suburbs location with easy access to public transport with plenty of cafes, shops and restaurants in the area
- Work alongside a highly experienced and supportive Payroll Manager
- 12 month fixed-term contract with full leave entitlements and good likelihood of extension
To be considered for this role, please apply ASAP. With any questions, please call Allyce McAnally on 0466 772 563 for an informal, no obligations and strictly confidential discussion
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....