We are recruiting for a large not for profit shared service centre in Melbourne, you will be joining an experienced and growing payroll team in a shared service centre servicing multiple sites in Victoria.
- On board new employees and enter variations to employment records.
- Process termination requests and payments ensuring correct PAYG withholding on payments.
- Process salary packaging arrangements and salary deductions.
- Update Personal leave entitlements where there is an increase in FTE.
- Update master details with increment to next level and next increment date.
- Calculate and process pro rata entitlements for holiday pay and leave loading.
- Validate data entry and payroll reports.
- Calculate back pays and process correction pays.
- Prepare Payroll Month End reports and reconcile all payroll deductions, creditor accounts and clearing accounts.
- Prepare payments for payroll related payments.
- Process creditor journals and payments.
- Provide assistance and support to schools to ensure sound financial management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by team leader and department manager.
Key selection criteria:
- Ability to effectively process payroll in line with the responsibilities.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures around payroll.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to deal with stakeholders and onsite administrators.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to directly explain resolutions to queries in a way that the site administrators understand.
If you are interested please apply now for immediate consideration
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....