Randstad together with our partner are seeking an experienced payroll officer for an immediate start.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an experiened payroll officer for a temporary contract for 2 months for a civil construction company in the north west of tasmania. This role will be for an immediate start.
To be successful you will have the following
- Proven experience as an end-end payroll officer with a high number of payrolls
- Sound administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret Enterprise Agreements
- Sound knowlege of HR, payroll and leave practices and procedures
- Experienced in Kronos (desirable)
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening. If you feel you have the skills and experience required to be successful in these positions, please call Ashley Green on 0428 107 500 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply directly at www.randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....