About our client:
Randstad is proud to be partnering with a highly respected business and household name that boasts a fun working environment with supportive leadership.
About the role:
The Payroll Officer will work as part of a large team and be responsible for high volume processing. Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Payroll processing including calculating terminations, redundancies and leave
- Processing all new starters and maintaining employee files
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Investigate and resolve payroll issues or queries
You are a Payroll Officer with a high level of attention to detail and a proactive approach to your work. In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Experience with a large ERP (Chris21, Aurion, SAP, Preceda, etc.)
- Award interpretation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer centric approach
What’s on offer?
- Initial fixed-term contract until June 2022 with the likelihood of the role to become ongoing
- The option to work from home once training is complete
- Convenient South side location with parking available
- Join a fun team that actively supports each other
- Report into a friendly and approachable manager
- A busy role where no two days are the same
To register your interest, please hit apply and follow the instructions. If you have any questions, please call Allyce McAnally on 0466 772 563 for a strictly confidential discussion.
Randstad is currently partnering with multiple organisations across a wide variety of industry sectors. If this position is not quite what you are looking for we encourage you to still submit an application or call us to learn more about other opportunities we may have available.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....