- Part time position on a 3-year fixed term contract
- Based in Adelaide CBD
- SA’s leading performing arts venue and Asia Pacific cultural centre
Your new opportunity
A rare opportunity for a part-time payroll officer to join a leading SAs arts company based in their Adelaide CBD Office. This exciting position is responsible for the end to end payroll services for internal customers.
- Essential experience and knowledge using Micropay
- Able to work autonomously to provide an end to end payroll service
- Administering and maintaining the Micropay payroll system
- Ensuring staff are paid on time
- Update the Payroll and Rostering systems, including new staff, terminations, staff changes and award changes.
- Running the fortnightly payroll and checking for accuracy
- Reconciliation to the General Ledger
- Processing of superannuation, PAYG, Payroll tax and deductions
- Compliance with all other statutory and legislative reporting requirements
- Previous experience with administering a computerised payroll and rostering system including the ability to generate appropriate statistical reports
- Previous experience with interpretation and application of relevant site enterprise agreements and award requirements
- Provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis by demonstrating respect, listening to and working with our customers, both internal and external, to achieve positive outcomes, where possible, for all involved
- Tertiary qualifications in finance or related field
- A range of benefits offered to employees including salary packaging and staff price tickets to shows, festivals and productions
- An equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. First Nations people and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply
- Diversity and inclusion is warmly encouraged and desires to increase in diversity and to create opportunities for more South Australians
- Flexible ways of working including part-time working arrangements wherever reasonably possible
Join South Australia’s principal performing arts venue and leading Asia Pacific cultural centre. My client produces a bold, exciting and extensive program of festivals, events and performances all year round, to inspire, educate and entertain audiences from a variety of ages and cultures. My client prides themselves on providing constant support, development and maintaining a positive work environment for all employees whilst upholding exceptional customer service to external organisations and patrons, as the home of performing arts in South Australia.
Please send your CV in word format including a personal summary paragraph to Bridie Taglienti. For further enquiries please call 8468 8001.
As a condition of employment, you are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Unless you have medical exemption from receiving the vaccine and are able to provide satisfactory evidence of this.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.