We currently have full time, temporary positions located in Bedford Park or Unley for experienced Payroll Officers available to start immediately. You will have end to end payroll experience, a National Police Clearance (or be able to initiate one) and systems experience with Ascender, Workday or iChris.
If you are available immediately, this is a fantastic opportunity with a well recognised private sector client.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting in processing end-to-end payroll for employees on a fortnightly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Maintaining employee records up to date
- Generating payroll reports
- Data entry
- Performing ad hoc Administrative duties
- Contributing to process improvement
Ideally you will have:
- A current National Police Clearance (Or be able to initiate one)
- Systems experience with Ascender, Workday or iChris
- High volume end to end payroll experience with a medium to large organisation
- Experience interpreting Awards and terminations
- Willingness to learn and pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Kammy Lee on 8468 8035 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries. Due to the high volume of applicants, we encourage you to apply online. I look forward to your application, please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....