An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-respected education provider, as a Payroll & HR officer. This is a permanent opportunity situated on the outskirts of Sydney CBD. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within HR and processing payroll.
- Responsible for the processing of fortnightly payroll
- Manage employee records and ensure compliance with relevant employment legislation
- Experience of payroll reporting and leave accruals
- Working with award interpretation
- Ongoing HRIS system & data management
- Provide guidance on various HR matters including remuneration, benefits, leave and advise on enterprise agreements
- This role reports to the Director of People and Culture
- Payroll experience essential
- Experience in a HR role or similar
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work autonomously in a collaborative team environment
What to do next?
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy a people oriented role, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Apply now or email Ciara Goggin: firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV.
At HR Partners by Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....