New Payroll Administrator role working as part of a fast paced and agile Payroll team.This role will start as an initial 3-6 + month contract, with the likelihood of extension. The position is based in Sydney CBD close to public transport and offers flexible working from home and the office.
One of the world largest business services companies providing specialised solutions across a variety of industry sectors and spanning across the world. As an employer of choice, they have developed a culture that will challenge you, inspire you, and will keep you on your toes.
About the Role
You will join the large Payroll team as the Payroll Administrator (within the wider operations team). Reporting into an engaging and energetic Team Leader who manages a high performing team. You will be supported in the role and working alongside another administrator.
- Data entry and processing of weekly timesheets
- Upholding compliance as per company standards
- System maintenance and updates with accurate information
- Responding to payroll enquiries in a timely and friendly manner
- General data entry and administration as needed
- Previous payroll / high volume data entry experience is highly desired
- Experience working within a high volume capacity
- Ability to work with and interpret different awards would be beneficial
- Intermediate word, Excel and G Suite skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- CBD location, clost to public transport
- Full-time hours (Mon-Fri)
- Flexible working arrangements (office & home)
- Opportunity to work in a globally leading organisation
- Work in a supportive and dynamic team, with support from management
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....