Randstad's Civil Division key road / Pavement stabilisation contractors in QLD have engaged us to source a Pavement Engineer to join their project team delivering pavement construction, rehabilitation and maintenance solutions that are cost effective, sound in design sustainable. These solutions are based on extensive engineering expertise,& technology.
They have a new road maintenance program of works for years to come with councils and road Authorities.
Randstad have exciting opportunities for a pavement engineer who want to settle and grow professinally with a company that has been operating for over 30 x years nationwide.
Pavements Engineering role reporting into the Technical Manager and based out their South Brisbane office
- The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge and experience with the Austroads Guide to Pavement Technology
- Experience specifically Part 2, Part 4D and Part 5.
- Will have previous experience in relation to the application of state road authority
- Pavement design supplements
- Ability to interpret and evaluate complex geotechnical field and laboratory reports.
Pavement design analysis and preparation of design reports for internal and external clients across Australia
Manage geotechnical field investigations and subsequent laboratory testing, including preparation of project brief, procurement of geotechnical firms, overseeing field investigations and managing collection of laboratory test reports
Occasional Project Engineering activities on projects and/or estimating functions
Other duties as required & Position Criteria:
- Ideally 1-5 years’ experience
- Civil engineering degree essential
- CPEng or RPEng (or working towards certification)
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) (or working towards certification)
- Flexible pavement design using empirical and empirical-mechanistic analysis with pavement design software such as CIRCLY will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Knowledge and experience with heavy duty pavement design will be highly regarded, but not essential (airfields, haul roads, industrial pavements)
- Spray seal design will be highly regarded, but not essential
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a well respected civil contractor who can give the guidance and project training .
If you are looking for a flexible and diverse working environment which values collaboration and personal development then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this position please click 'Apply' and submit a current cover letter and resume.
Please note successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment fitness for work testing,
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org 0403 494544
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....