This global payment platform in foreign exchange enables businesses and people to effectively transfer money around the globe. Based in Sydney CBD offices you will be responsible for upselling, crosselling on accounts and leveraging current partners to open new relationships, customers and channels of business.
Working with the wider commercial business through lead conversion & acquisition of corporate and eCommerce clients to secure new expand on current relationships and identify client requirements in order to provide tailored FX payment solutions.
- Identify partner requirements and plan approaches and pitches, to provide tailored FX payment/receivables solutions up to C-Suite/Board Level via face-to-face and remote meetings
- Exceed minimum targets and KPIs for new dealing clients, client turnover and other activity-based KPIs as set by management
- Recommend strategies and initiatives to assist the business meet growth objectives
- Develop strong business relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide customers with product information across FX and how best to utilise the eCommerce platform
- Exceed new client acquisition targets and KPIs for corporate & eCommerce clients
- Effectively understand foreign exchange risks and understanding of macro-economic indicators which have a direct impact on currency movements
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of demostrable success in sales, with a preference of experience focused on partnerships.
- Have knowledge of the international Australian corporate sector and ability to apply that when selling our corporate solutions.
- Have experience in winning deals with long sales cycles and ongoing negotiations, along with solution selling techniques with particular focus on integrated and non-integrated partnership
- Experience in delivering tailored presentations face-to-face and via online platforms.
- Customer-focused and can build strong rapport & mutually beneficial relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Diligent professional that has decision making, organisational, time-management skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability work under pressure
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate through excellent verbal and written communication
If this is a role you would be keen to apply to please send your CV to Kaydn.Erskine-Small@randstad.com.au or apply using the link below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....