Our client is an independent statutory agency that is responsible for implementing disability and community services, which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers.
They are currently seeking an experienced Participant Support Officer to join their team.
The Participant Support Officer is a team member position and is responsible for setting priorities and managing workflow. The position will undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks including some basic research and analysis activities. You may have a public contact role and may be required to communicate with and provide straightforward advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Managing and resolving participant matters by actioning planning tasks as per current legislation.
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries.
- Resolving customer enquiries, providing information and/or referring customers to appropriate government or community services.
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback in the business systems.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge of a range of work practices and procedures with an element of complexity and the operation of associated equipment and tools.
- Basic knowledge of theoretical or practical tasks that are applied to one function or area of activity.
- Responsible for organising task allocation and checking quality of work.
- Administrative and operational decisions chosen from a range of established alternatives.
- Plans own work goals and priorities that align with and achieve own and team outcomes.
- The work may involve working independently on specific tasks with issues that don’t have clear precedents resolved under appropriate guidance.
- Some initiative is required in completing still largely procedural tasks, for example in responding to varying circumstances.
- Deliver an effective customer service and provide quality accurate and consistent advice.
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience please hit the 'apply now' button.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....