Randstad has the opportunity to partner with a worldwide leader in handling, access platforms and earthmoving equipment.
The purpose of this role is managing the end to end payroll process and assisting with HR admin (employee relations/onboarding).
- Actively contribute towards achieving high performance payroll by focusing on maintaining up-to-date, accurate and timely data in our HR Systems
- Perform fortnightly payroll in the Definitiv Payroll system
- Ensure alignment to internal controls, standards and procedures
- Ensure all queries and data management requirements are managed on time, accurately and within the defined service level definitions
- Demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities
- Assist with system testing as required
- Highlight improvement initiatives in existing processes, practices and systems
- Preferable to have Definitiv Payroll Experience
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirement
To be successful for this role:
- Strong understanding of legislation, taxation, and Superannuation as they relate to payroll processing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Award interpretation ability
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work autonomously and/or collaboratively in a team
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and discretion
- Ability to take direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Proficient in Google
About your new role:
- Permanent Part-Time Opportunity
- Salary: $70,000 - 80,000 plus super - pro-rata (based on experience)
- Location: Canning Vale
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the above role, please click “apply now”. Alternatively, you can email me at Lauren.Diminick@randstad.com.au for a confidential chat.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.