- Ongoing opportunity
- 5 days a week, 4 hours a day with additional hours as needed
- Lavington location
Randstad Albury is seeking a part time customer service administrator to start as soon as possible with a highly respected national company.
Our client is a leading national manufacturing company based in Lavington NSW. A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join this reputable and established company. This role will be 5 days a week 1pm - 5pm with possible additional hours to cover leave.
As the customer service administrator you will be responsible for:
- Handling enquiries
- Order entry and processing
- General admin to support the wider team
To be successful in this role you will need
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A high level attention to detail
- The ability to work independently
- Data entry experience
If you feel this role may suit you please click APPLY NOW.
Please note: Randstad only accepts online applications. Due to the high volume of applicants you will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....