Work close to home as a casual Randstad Educator, providing engaging and quality after school care with providers in your area. We are seeking unqualified and qualified OSHC Educators to join our team.
With an amazing benefits scheme and dedicated work-life partners taking our educators on their career journey.
- Qualified or unqualified OSHC roles available now across Toronto, Fennell Bay, Warners Bay, Fassifern surrounding suburbs
- Choose when and how you work, managing your schedule via our app
- Shifts can be between 2pm - 6pm
- Awesome discounts for all our working casuals on groceries, food delivery, entertainment and more!
- No qualifications needed but experience working with children is highly regarded or you will hold a Diploma or Certificate III in early childhood education, Certificate IV in Education Support, Certificate IV in school aged education & care, Certificate IV in Children's Studies 4-14 years. If you don’t see your qualifications listed, contact our team, we can advise.
- Willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Able to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- An understanding of the My Time Our Place Framework
- Australian work rights
- A willingness to gain your state based Working With Children Card
A typical day will include:
- Supervising primary school children in outdoor and indoor activities
- Assisting other staff in engaging in programs that are both fun and educational
- Setting up outside of school clubs and activities
- Offering a safe and secure environment
- Liaison with carers and families
Partner with us today:
Click APPLY and your details will arrive with the Candidate Service Team.
Contact us your way:
Phone: 1300 360 014 (option 1)
Randstad Education is committed to the safety of children and we have a zero tolerance approach to all forms of child abuse or neglect.
We aim to be the easiest agency to work with and promise to contact you after your application has been received. Apply today for a free and fast path to work.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.