An exciting new opportunity for a Coordinator at an Outside School Hours Care service in the Sydney suburb of Rosebery, has become available. This is the perfect position for someone looking to progress within their career and further develop their expertise and skills as a leader in the OSHC space.
About the Role
Looking for someone who is strong and confident to lead a team of OOSH staff, who is passionate about education and provides safe, inclusive and fun environments.
- Permanent position (34 hours per week)
- Professional Development opportunities
- Overseeing Day to Day duties
- Develop fun and engaging activities for primary aged children
- Administration and Programming
- Well established, friendly and supportive team
What’s On Offer:
Working for this organisation will see you earning an attractive salary package as well as earning discounts at local community organisations.
- Attractive Salary
- Local community discounts (petrol, shopping, accommodation)
- Paid Training (First Aid, CPR, Asthma, etc)
- Specifically designed Coordinator workshops for your professional development
- Operations support including Staffing, Compliance, Recruitment, Customer Service and Billing departments to allow service focus
The successful Coordinator will have a minimum of a Certificate IV Qualification or equivalent, approved by ACECQA and previous experience working in an Outside School Hours Care Program, primary school or Early Years
- Cert IV or Diploma or Bachelors in the Education field (or equivalent, approved by ACECQA)
- Experience in creating and running programs
- Strong knowledge and understanding of National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Exceptional teamwork and organisation skills
- Great leadership skills
- Current working with children check
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, CPR
The Benefits of Working with Randstad Education:
- Please note that your details will not be sent to any service without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
- With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad’s Education team is the biggest and most experienced education and childcare agency in the country, and that means we’re here to help you with your next career move.
- At Randstad Education, we have over 20 years of expertise in the early childhood and education sector. This means our experienced consultants are here to help match you with your perfect job.
How to apply:
In order to apply for this full time role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....