Our client is a leading organisation in recievables management. Reporting to the Head of Operations in Collections, this role will be responsible for ensuring client satisfication and service delivery.
Day to day this role will be seeing you managing performance, engagement and managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
The key responsibility areas will be:
- Operational Leadership
- Managing performance
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Account management and service delivery
- Team performance and development
- Stakeholder relationship anagement
What you need to be considered for this role:
- Previous collections expirience (highly desirable)
- Quick thinker with the ability to perform under pressure
- Demonstrated operational leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to nuture and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Deep understanding of collections industry, strategy, workflows and roll rates
- Experience leading teams (highly desirable)
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive employee benefits
- Income Protection Insurance (eligible once probation complete)
- Award winning culture
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....