Join an industry leading organisation in a position which seeks to improve and refine
recovery services to ensure cutting edge best practice, staff capabilities and maintain the company’s position as a preferred provider. As the organisation’s Operations Manager, you will work closely with the National Manager overseeing the daily operations including staff development, account management and utilisation of staff and resources.
Our client partners with businesses to improve outcomes for psychological injuries and mental health issues as well as creating mentally healthy workplaces.
Our client is forward-thinking, customer centric and extremely passionate about their people. Their expertise is underpinned by their professional, dedicated and knowledgeable staff who use a goal based, positive psychology approach.
- Operations Management
- Performance, Innovation and Continual Improvement
- Staff Management
- Manage new referrals through customer briefing and allocation of staff
- Quality Assurance
- Delegation of management activities to Psychological Injury Management Specialist
- Responsible for staff utilisation
- Management and implementation of internal training, staff development and supervision
- Assistance with recruitment and selection of new staff
- Development of strategies for maximising efficiency, utilisation and profitability;
- First line complaints / Feedback Management
Customer Relations Management and Business Development
- Develop new relations by generating and attending external client meetings
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Identifying and determining customer needs, and creating tailored solutions
- Provision of value-add services for clients
- Marketing of new services to existing customers by recognition of need fulfilment
Performance, Innovation and Continual Improvement
- Leading and monitoring performance in compensable market
- Responsible for continual improvement and integration of learnings
- Responsibility for implementation of new and innovative services to exceed customer and scheme expectations
- Team leader mentoring and support
- Must be registered as a Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Rehabilitation Psychology experience is essential
- Management Experience is essential
What you will get in return
Our client is committed to caring for their team and are proud to provide a collaborative work environment, work/life balance, flexibility and professional and personal development opportunities.
Some of the great benefits you can expect are:
- Knowledgeable and supportive team
- Flexible work hours
- Health & Wellness program
How to apply:
To kick start your career with a leading healthcare company,connect with me via email email@example.com or call me on 1300 289 817. I promise to provide an honest, transparent and personal recruitment service tailored to you.
We are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job. As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice. By getting to know you, your career goals and aspirations we will help you succeed by making you our priority.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....