We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Operations Administrator to join a successful business in the SOUTHERN SUBURBS of Adelaide.
Use your strengths working in a fast-paced environment to provide ongoing support, including data entry. You will need to be forward thinking and eager to learn. We are looking for a strong culture fit, the right person will understand the importance of making sure things are right and the flexibility of multi-tasking.
FULL TIME HOURS | SOUTHERN SUBURB LOCATION - Lonsdale
Duties may include:
- Processing QUOTES and PURCHASE ORDERS
- Arranging freight requirements
- Entering and reconciling freight manifests
- Shipping orders in ERP system
- Assisting with investigations and reconciliations for missing or incorrect orders
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Coordinate stock control,site inductions and WHS as required
- Accurate and prompt data entry and records management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- General administrative support to the wider team
- Previous experience using ERP system
- Strong computer and MS Office suite skills - particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working autonomously but most importantly part of a team
- Procurement knowledge or experience in CONSTRUCTION or MANUFACTURING backgrounds will be advantageous
If you feel your skills match the above criteria please attach your CV, including a summary paragraph, to Chanel Hirons and click apply now.
Please note; only short listed candidates will be contacted - anyone unsuccessful for this role will be considered for future opportunities.
Apply urgently to avoid missing out
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....