WHS & Facilities Coordinator
- WH&S & Facilities Coordinator
- Permanent opportunity within walking distance to Metro train station
- Leading Retail Distributor across Australia & New Zealand
About The Company
Our client has operations across Australia & New Zealand with company owned and 3pl distribution centres supplying to major retailers for over 30 years.
About the Role
As the WHS & Facilities Coordinator, you will be located on the Lower North shore. You have the opportunity to play a key role in maintaining WHS Systems and functions and driving a culture of safety across operations in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Lead the implementation and management of the WHS Management System across Australia and New Zealand.
- Provide safety leadership by advising and coaching Distribution Centre leaders in the interpretation and application of Workplace Health & Safety legislation, Acts, Regulations, Standards & COP and educating them on best practice WHS
- Analysing WHS data to monitor accident and incident trends and provide reports and advice as necessary to management and the Board of Directors
- Monitoring of staff/Visitor/Contractor and Property/Security/Hazard incident reports to ensure that incidents/accidents are appropriately investigated by the provision of support to managers/supervisors as required.
- Develop warehouse Safety Management Plan & annual audit schedule to identify areas for safety and compliance and design risk-based programs to drive improvement
- Preparation of the organisation for the WHS Audits, development and monitoring of subsequent action plans to address identified deficiencies in the audit.
- Driving a robust safety culture by developing and implementing safety systems whilst managing critical incidents within a warehouse environment.
- Coordinate with management end of lease and commencement of leases
- Manage all providers and partners providing services to facilities
The Successful Applicant will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Certificate 4 / Diploma in WHS or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong relationships to ensure a positive safety culture
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise work and adapt to an environment of changing priorities
- Experience preparing incident and compliance reports
- Expertise in end-to-end WHS practices, including policy development and implementation
- Familiar with legislative requirements across NSW, QLD, Victoria, Western Australia and New Zealand
If you are ready to submit your resume please select “Apply Now”..
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....