CASUAL RATE - 30 hours per week
SCHOOL HOURS // MON-FRI - 9.00am to 3.00pm
South Australian family business based in the CBD with strong ties to local sports clubs and local communities, with plenty of very long tenures across the business.
We are seeking an experienced office all rounder with a broad range of skills in their work history. The role will be an office support person with a background in office management, that loves their sport and will enjoy blue collar office banter.
- Experience with MYOB
- Reconciliation of credit cards/bank statements/contractor accounts
- Induction of new staff
- Payroll for staff
- PA style responsibilities
- Sales and bookings
- Reporting & compliance
- Providing leadership and management to the administration team
- Provide administrative support to Operations and Management teams
- Office upkeep - cakes for birthdays
- Team leadership and management
- Logistics or transport experience is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to manage high workload and expectations of stakeholders
- Demonstrates attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong computer and MS Office suite skills
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of budgets/P&L plus EOM & EOFY processes
- Process development and implementation experience ideal
- Adaptable and embraces change
- Effective communicator
- Customer oriented
- knowledge of HACCP & WHS
If you feel your skills match the above criteria please attention your CV, including a summary paragraph, to Bethany Lawson and click apply now.
Please note; only short listed candidates will be contacted - anyone unsuccessful for this role will be considered for future opportunities. Apply urgently to avoid missing out.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....