Our client is a highly reputable company based in the Melbourne North suburbs. They are looking for a Full Time Office Administrator/Reception professional who has a great attention for detail and wishes to build on their existing knowledge and experience within accounts to become an integral part of their supportive and energetic team.
About the role
You will be an experienced Office Administrator/Receptionist to advance the administrative skills of the business. In this position you will provide a safe environment and operational framework to support corporate and business objectives while delivering required customer service levels. You will be willing and capable of getting involved in a spectrum of tasks and projects, operations, executive and administrative support including HR basic functions in order to help drive the business forward.
- Provide general administrative support to the team.
- Welcoming clients and suppliers as the face of the office.
- Answering and managing incoming calls, emails, greeting and interacting with visitors.
- Handle a switchboard.
- Setting up new jobs, clients & suppliers in SmartTrade (can be trained on software)
- Accounts Payable: data check, scan and entry of invoices.
- Issuing purchuse orders in Smart Trade (can be trained on software)
- Diary management, using calendar and coordinated travel, including flights, hotel and car reservations.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, including couriers
- Maintain a clean and tidy office environment and manage the inventory of office supplies
- Assist meetings and events, including catering, booking of meeting room
- Creation and updating of policies, procedures.
- Checking timesheets
- Maintence reports
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Demonstrated previous Office Administration/Receptionist/Accounts Payable experience.
- Strong personality and professional presentation to be an excellent gate keeper.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self- motivated with a strong sense of accountability and ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Exceptional knowledge MS Office Suite.
- Attractive Salary package
- Working with a high performing team
- Great team culture
- North office location
- Monday - Friday 9-5pm hours
How to apply:
If this sounds like you send a copy of your updated resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louise de Gier on 0449 238 663 for a confidential chat.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....