Our client is a leading company, with a vibrant culture that understands what means most how the industry works and will support you to grow into a great Occupational Therapist
About the Role
You will be supported by some of the brightest minds within the Allied Health Industry. We promote best practices as well as cross-collaboration amongst our Multi-disciplinary Team. With plenty of career growth and personal development budget to help you along the way.
We're growing our team of enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative therapists!
- Strong support and guidance provided by senior OT clinician
- A mix of community and clinical base setting
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Diverse caseload to help you learn and add to your skillset
- Great caseload with support to grow into leadership
- Training and development
No two days are the same, but typically you will be:
- Traveling and meeting clients in the community – Parks, homes, aged care facilities, schools, etc.
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating speech, language, social communication, cognitive communication, and swallowing disorders
- Writing letters of supports and NDIS reports
- Attending team meetings and regular professional development sessions
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Registration with AHPRA
- Flexible and approachable manner
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Willing to learn, share ideas, and collaborate with other grads!
Our Company Focus
Based in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, our client is a leading NDIS provider that meets the therapeutic needs of people living with disabilities. We provide telehealth, mobile, and centre-based services in a few different areas including Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, and Podiatry.
- Providing quality therapeutic services and honest communication to our clients
- Offering continuous upskilling and professional development to our staff
- Building the best workplace culture (BBQs, personal training days, social events, and more!)
- Great Team culture with exciting team events
- Great Salary with Super and a PD allowance
- Access to state of the art Training and Development program
If this role is of interest please call Abhi Naik at Randstad on 1300 289 817 for any questions and advice
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....