Excellent salary + Relocation package (up to $10k) + Sign on bonus (up to $5k)!
Location: South Australia
Job Title: Occupational Therapist
To start: ASAP
You will be joining an award-winning business providing paediatric Occupational Therapy services to children with disabilities such as physical, language and social developmental challenges and learning frustrations that can otherwise prevent them from functioning optimally, independently and confidently.
You will be working within a multi disclipinary team of therapists.
The team currently has 25+ paediatric professionals operating over 4 metro clinics located within South Australia and the company focus caring for their team by providing fabulous work perks to ensure they love their job and keep loving it!
About the role:
- Be located in Metro Adelaide in either; Unley, Walkerville, Morphett Vale or Golden Grove
- Be located in a clinic envoironment
- Nurture paediatric clients who are experiencing learning, sensory, intellectual and cognitive difficulties
- Diagnose and treat paediatric conditions including: sensori-motor difficulties, learning, language and literacy difficulties in children experiencing Developmental Delays, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and more
- Educate clients families and teachers in order to help them set children up for success in their daily life
- Enjoy all resources provided and your own treatment room
- Focus on what you do best - clinical delivery - as full admin. support is provided
- Enjoy Paid Administration time so you have time to do PD during work hours!
Benefits & Work Perks
- Sign-on Bonus because we value your skills, passion and commitment to your clients up to $5k (experience dependent)
- Relocation bonus (of up of $10K - experience dependent)
- Termly Team Professional Development (PD) days as well as your own individual PD budget to explore your personal topics of interest
- An Incentive Program offering the opportunity to earn more as your caseload builds (in addition to your salary)
- Your individual fully equipped treatment room (no room sharing, and all resources provided!)
- Positive team culture with a fun and social team focus
- Strong Health and Well Being program
- Well developed systems/procedures so you know what to do, how and when in order to provide high quality service delivery
- A strong Career Pathway into Leadership
- Free onsite parking and uniform provided
- Fun social events
- Cafes, restaurants and shopping within walking distance of most locations
- Rolls over into on-going employment with Mentoring opportunities in your second year
For more information about this position please contact Emma Austin on: 0487 133 136 or email your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....