An NDIS provider in the South of Sydney, no too far from the airport, are looking to increase their current team of 15 Occupational Therapists to service theri clients in the Inner West communities.
about the role:
- Provide services and support alligned with their values with key stakeholders of the business, including NDIS participants and other key stakeholders
- Understand the level of Therapy applicable commensurate of level of funding
- Adhere and promote strong quality service standards practiced by the business
- Remain within the compliance and duty of care frameworks
- Assist to train students, volunteers and assistants to ensure high standards are consistent
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team including Speech Pathologists and Psychologists
- A bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of OT assessment tools and assess equipment needs of the participants
- Unwaivered approach to building relationships with participants
- A committment towards ongoing personal development
- Can be full-time or part-time position
- Supportive and close-knit team with an emphasis on inclusion and diversity
- Great support networks with senior Occupational Therapists to call upon
- Generous salary, benefits and incentives
- Existing case load
- Car allowance
All applications will be assessed and responded to as part of our promise at Randstad!
This is an excellent opportunity, but perhaps you require more information? No problem! Please call Gary Stuart on 1300 289 817 or contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad's Allied Health team in NSW are working on a number of opportunies so there is always reason to call for a confidential discussion around your next move. Your consultant has been vouched for by other candidates for their unwaivering commitment to finding you a new opportunity. Please check them out on LinkedIn here:
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....