OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - IPSWICH
Your new employer is a young community organisation that aims to serve some of the most vulnerable members of our society and does so through an approach that involves advocacy, providing therapeutic supports and also innovative community participation.
- Providing specialist advice and clinical services including assessment, diagnosis, treatment and intervention programs
- Regularly review progress and assess outcomes, setting new objectives along the way
- Delivering holistic and integrated client care and management
- Collaborate closely with clients, their families and carers to provide a comprehensive assessment of their everyday skills requirements and identify the best course of action.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- General Registrationwith AHPRA
- Facilitates meaningful outcomes for people with disabilities and their families
- Commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice NDIS and private therapy services
- A current Australian driver’s licenceand willingness to obtain a police check
- A handsome remuneration package including $4000 CPD!!
- Flexible location + Work from home
- Tools of the trade will be provided
- Ongoing training and development to properly support you as a valued employee
If this position EXCITES you then please apply via the link below. To discuss the role further please call Kim on 1300 289 817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in health, care or support or know someone who is? Sign up with us or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher each! Conditions apply....